CANCELED!
UGH! The highlight of our summer - the Ultimate Enthusiasm Harry and the Potters concert in San Diego was CANCELED!! (or as they said: cancelled!)
We are very sad to miss them this year........so why don't we have an all ages music venue in Orange County? Or do we and I am just clueless? If there truly isn't one, I have found a new mission.......
I guess we'll have to throw a Harry and the Potter's Birthday for Harry party? More to come :-)
We are very sad to miss them this year........so why don't we have an all ages music venue in Orange County? Or do we and I am just clueless? If there truly isn't one, I have found a new mission.......
I guess we'll have to throw a Harry and the Potter's Birthday for Harry party? More to come :-)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home