Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Should we be worried?!?


Yesterday I found this drawing on the bar. I gently pulled my son aside and spoke to him about the video games he has been playing. Recently he acquired Super Smash Bros Brawl - not my usual fashion of game, but I queried a like-minded friend and was assured that the worst this game had to offer was flatulence.
All the same, this picture gave me pause, so I felt the 'it is time to start playing something else in your free time' talk was in order.
I gave the speech, then showed Dominic the drawing. He looked at me with his most earnest expression and claimed he hadn't even drawn it....
"No, Mom. Olivia drew that for me." Deep chords of dissident, ominous music.
The most violent game Olivia plays is Build-a-Bear......or maybe Polly Pocket. What really gets me is the decapitated head is still smiling.........EEEEEEEK!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL - I can just see your facial reaction!

July 15, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home