Fishing is good for the soul
Quote of the day: "Follow the spiders! Why couldn't it be 'follow the butterflies'?"
-Ron Weasley, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Tea here. I'm glad to say that my drama performance was yesterday, and it was a big success! At least I think so, but then I was in it. No telling what it was really like.... I pulled Mom into the dance at the end. She never knew what hit her!
Nothing else to say, except that I'm going to a sleepover tonight. I also plan to stay up until midnight tomorrow night in honor of the Harry Potter book coming out last year, so that should be interesting.....
G'bye!
Tea
-Ron Weasley, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
Tea here. I'm glad to say that my drama performance was yesterday, and it was a big success! At least I think so, but then I was in it. No telling what it was really like.... I pulled Mom into the dance at the end. She never knew what hit her!
Nothing else to say, except that I'm going to a sleepover tonight. I also plan to stay up until midnight tomorrow night in honor of the Harry Potter book coming out last year, so that should be interesting.....
G'bye!
Tea


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home