Fishing is good for the soul, part 2
Quote of the day: "Avoid fruits and nuts - after all, you are what you eat."
Garfield
Before anyone asks, all my posts will be called "Fishing is good for the soul, part whatever-number-I'm-on". Yes, I'm a vegetarian. I believe fishing is very, very evil and no one should ever do it. Still, magically, it's good for the soul. Do not ask why.
Sorry no one has updated in a while. I guess I have a lot to talk about. Now you have no choice but to listen to me. Muahahahaha!!!
Let's see... I didn't manage to stay up till midnight on the 20th (I only made it till eleven), but I'm going to do it tonight since tomorrow is Harry Potter's birthday. That ought to do.
Grandma flew over for a few days. Unfortunately I was sick the first two days and didn't see very much of her, but I had fun once I got better. We played the video game we'd boght for her (Rock Band, for the Wii) and were all very bad at it, except for Dominic. He's a born musician, but he'd better not read that. If he ever finds out I gave him a compliment and published it, I'll die. Or kill Steve - that's a better idea.
There was an earthquake yesterday. I was coming down the stairs when it happened, and everyone downstairs (meaning the rest of the family) didn't see me. The earthquake began with a BANG, so they thought I'd fallen on the stairs! I'm not *that* clumsy! It was pretty cool, but I think everyone's making it into a bigger deal that it was.
We went to the park today, than I went over to my friend Kaitlen's house. It was a blast! I'll have to return the favor. My only complaint is that one of my other friends didn't get to the park until we were leaving... oh well.
Nothing else really... oh, and I've sworn of butter. I realized that the first four letters were "butt", which doesn't sound very appetizing to me. However, I use a lot of margarine on bread and rice.
In conclusion, I'd like to say that you should never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. Thank you.
Garfield
Before anyone asks, all my posts will be called "Fishing is good for the soul, part whatever-number-I'm-on". Yes, I'm a vegetarian. I believe fishing is very, very evil and no one should ever do it. Still, magically, it's good for the soul. Do not ask why.
Sorry no one has updated in a while. I guess I have a lot to talk about. Now you have no choice but to listen to me. Muahahahaha!!!
Let's see... I didn't manage to stay up till midnight on the 20th (I only made it till eleven), but I'm going to do it tonight since tomorrow is Harry Potter's birthday. That ought to do.
Grandma flew over for a few days. Unfortunately I was sick the first two days and didn't see very much of her, but I had fun once I got better. We played the video game we'd boght for her (Rock Band, for the Wii) and were all very bad at it, except for Dominic. He's a born musician, but he'd better not read that. If he ever finds out I gave him a compliment and published it, I'll die. Or kill Steve - that's a better idea.
There was an earthquake yesterday. I was coming down the stairs when it happened, and everyone downstairs (meaning the rest of the family) didn't see me. The earthquake began with a BANG, so they thought I'd fallen on the stairs! I'm not *that* clumsy! It was pretty cool, but I think everyone's making it into a bigger deal that it was.
We went to the park today, than I went over to my friend Kaitlen's house. It was a blast! I'll have to return the favor. My only complaint is that one of my other friends didn't get to the park until we were leaving... oh well.
Nothing else really... oh, and I've sworn of butter. I realized that the first four letters were "butt", which doesn't sound very appetizing to me. However, I use a lot of margarine on bread and rice.
In conclusion, I'd like to say that you should never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. Thank you.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home