Programming camp
Dominic signing on in 3... 2... 1...
Hi, I know I haven't been on in a long time, but... well here I am now, so no hard feelings, right?
Any way, I've been REALLY busy summer. For about from Monday to Friday two weeks ago, I was at a Summer daycamp learning the basics of C++ programming. I learned how to make from a basic calculator (Enter two numbers and it adds them together), to a program which sends a message to a file, to an advanced calculator which you can select for it to add, subtract, multiply, divide, find the area of a square, find the area of a rectangle, or find the area of a circle.
Well, that's all I've been doing lately, so remember, Patience is the key, unless you're a skydiver and haven't opened your parachute yet.
Dominc signing off in 3... 2... 1...
Hi, I know I haven't been on in a long time, but... well here I am now, so no hard feelings, right?
Any way, I've been REALLY busy summer. For about from Monday to Friday two weeks ago, I was at a Summer daycamp learning the basics of C++ programming. I learned how to make from a basic calculator (Enter two numbers and it adds them together), to a program which sends a message to a file, to an advanced calculator which you can select for it to add, subtract, multiply, divide, find the area of a square, find the area of a rectangle, or find the area of a circle.
Well, that's all I've been doing lately, so remember, Patience is the key, unless you're a skydiver and haven't opened your parachute yet.
Dominc signing off in 3... 2... 1...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home