Fishing is good for the soul, part 7
Quote of the day: "Young lady, even if that was your diamond, WHICH IT ISN'T, you wouldn't be able to tell from the naked eye. We have machines for that." -Sarah Connor Chronicles
Okay, so. Good news is: OBAMA WON THE ELECTION!!! W00T!!! The country is in good hands.
More good news: WE HAVE ADOPTED A KITTEN! I repeat: WE HAVE ADOPTED A KITTEN! I repeat: WE HAVE.... no, nevermind.
He's everything Lucky isn't - loving, sweet, affectionate, pure white, and perfect. Or is that purrfect? His name is Ceiling Cat, and if you don't get it I suggest going to http://icanhascheezburger.com/ and looking around. (Lucky is Basement Cat, of course.)
Now for some bad news.... Prop 8 passed. Later today I'm going to say more about that, but after a LONG debate I'm not in the mood. Check back later.
Also, Dad doesn't know about Ceiling Cat yet. He hates animals, so he MIGHT be really mad and that MIGHT make Mom feel guilty so we MIGHT have to give him away. I really hope not.
Okay, so. Good news is: OBAMA WON THE ELECTION!!! W00T!!! The country is in good hands.
More good news: WE HAVE ADOPTED A KITTEN! I repeat: WE HAVE ADOPTED A KITTEN! I repeat: WE HAVE.... no, nevermind.
He's everything Lucky isn't - loving, sweet, affectionate, pure white, and perfect. Or is that purrfect? His name is Ceiling Cat, and if you don't get it I suggest going to http://icanhascheezburger.com/ and looking around. (Lucky is Basement Cat, of course.)
Now for some bad news.... Prop 8 passed. Later today I'm going to say more about that, but after a LONG debate I'm not in the mood. Check back later.
Also, Dad doesn't know about Ceiling Cat yet. He hates animals, so he MIGHT be really mad and that MIGHT make Mom feel guilty so we MIGHT have to give him away. I really hope not.


2 Comments:
You got a kitty!!! Now you have FOUR kitties!!!! Please do not tell my David or he may tell his dad who thinks he needs a kitty of his own as none of ours adopted him. BTW, this is Cheryl from parkday.
Don't worry, my lips are sealed! We really only have three kitties... Lucky is more of a demon.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home